Thursday, October 14, 2010

Beemer Cam -Teil Zwei (Part Two)

So We took a run up the Tumwater Canyon late this afternoon and I tested the modified mount for the Beemer Cam... "great shot of the road" was the feedback I got from Mrs. Redtigre.

It was better than that I think, but I adjusted the mount and we continued up the canyon for more feedback... "what, more road?  Don't quit your day job..."

Oy!

I have it now rendering and stabilizing in iMovie, which takes time.

I am hoping to cut some great stills out of it, but if this doesn't work out hardware-wise I think it is time to try a FlipCam on the mount instead.

...or not.  I think I need a better windscreen, this thing has contours that make it look like you are breaking the grid on the Matrix.

I still think this has such potential...

No comments:

Post a Comment