Saturday, December 10, 2011

Still a Beemer Nation... Adventure Style!

Yeh, yeh, yeh....

My friend Bob said I have as big a problem as Harley riders... they won't buy anything but their brand and I won't buy anything that hasn't got a propeller on the side.

I guess he is right.

Went to see a 2006 F650GS that caught my eye... needed some tlc but had lots of potential, kind of like that Charlie Brown Christmas Tree.

I was priced fair, not a steal yet worth the money.

And it was a Beemer.

A Beemer Thumper.

And an adventure thumper to boot.

Life is too damn short not to live on the wild side.

Parked next to Mistress is like having your girlfriends running into another at the same club in a sense (these are things guys never bring up in mixed company).

The adventure spirit reawakens.

No comments:

Post a Comment