Sunday, February 28, 2010

56° and sunny

Finally, a breath of Spring-like weather got the Mrs out with me on the first ride of the season.  A ride to Ephrata and back in the sun was as good as it got today, but no complaints.  Well, not really.  Ok, a complaint... when you are ready to ride, 15 minutes to leave means 15 minutes.  Not, 15 minutes, then I need to water the plants, then I need to clean all the kitchen, then blah, blah, blah.  The Mrs will be late to her own funeral, I swear.  45 minutes later we might be ready to pull out of the driveway.  It's a German bike, this train leaves on time. I even had time for a shower and get dressed, and get the bike out, and replace the clutch... ok maybe not that, but lots of time wasted instead of riding.


I am sure I will not get my point across, I'm the guy sitting on the bike in the driveway for 30 minutes waiting and seeing if I can write my name on the inside of my fogged up face shield with my nose by shifting my helmet around.


Must be a full moon...

No comments:

Post a Comment