Sunday, September 16, 2012

September begins

Waiting for the Inchilium Ferry
I usually don't venture far for Labor Day, but not having enough time off during the summer had me thinking of trying to squeeze in some last moment runs before Fall really sets in.  I was going to do an overnight to Canada with my friends but  with a slight change in plans as my Brother was coming in from Oregon I decided to do a "wunder-run" with a small group of friends and hand them off somewhere before the border.


John and his 650 "Wee-Strom"














An all-day affair that began at 0630 hrs and ended 580 miles later at 2110 hrs for a run that I had to mirror, at least in part, as I was less that 16km from the happiness that is BC.






Less than a week later, Joan and I were heading on the same route into BC for a 4 day break to celebrate our birthdays and unplug from all the craziness technical management brings.

Keller Ferry hop!
Inchilium Ferry hop!

Mussels in Nelson, BC!
 Leaving the New Grand Hotel in Nelson.

A light lunch in Nakusp, BC
 Shelter Bay-Galena Bay Ferry, BC

Lots of riding to end up in Lillioot, BC
Princeton, BC


Keremous, BC and 1180 miles 3 days later!

No comments:

Post a Comment